Add some avian edge to your home with bird-inspired decor. Go all out with statement wallpaper or choose smaller pieces for a subtle nod to the theme
5 of our favourite bird-inspired home decor pieces
From wallpaper to delicate sculptures and ornaments, we’ve noticed bird-inspired decor popping up a lot recently. The team at Your Home and Garden have put together five of their favourite fowls:
- The Curtis Jere brass birds from Mr Bigglesworthy is a delicate wall sculpture that adds dynamic style to any room.
- Muted colours with aged wooden batons and a vintage edge, the heron wall chart from Father Rabbit harks back to a time of discovery through wildlife illustrations. In fact, the bird on this canvas is from the book Birds of America that was first printed in the 1800s.
- Add an artistic edge to your home with the KYOTO Wallpaper Pattern No 98630, from Aspiring Walls. The delicate print will make you feel like your whole wall is a beautiful painting.
- Sew curtains, cushions, blinds or a duvet cover, the options are endless with the Quack Blue fabric from Marthas Fabrics.
- If you’re looking for a subtle option to the bird trend try the Quail Tawny Owl egg cup from Iko Iko. These beautifully detailed cups will give your morning egg a very suitable home.