Looking to declutter and organise? You’ll need the right tools to get started. Here’s a tool checklist, compiled by our resident expert Natalie Jane
Get your tools on board! It’s important to have the right tools on hand before you start the process:
- Rubbish bags (for rubbish and bulky items that get donated)
- Banana boxes which you can pick up from your local supermarket (for charity, recycling and relocate items)
- Cleaning items such as a vacuum, broom, dustpan and brush
- Cloths and sprays (so you can clean as you go)
- Label maker if you have one or labels and a sharpie.
Meet our expert…
Hi, I’m Natalie! I’ve been helping people to organise their homes since 2013. Be Organised grew out of my passion for enabling others to live a more meaningful life with less. I specialise in all areas of home organisation, helping people to clear their clutter and simplify their lives.
It gives me huge joy to see the many benefits an organised home brings into people’s worlds: it reduces stress, raises your happiness levels and gives you more time for the things in life that are important to you. I’m really excited to partner with Your Home and Garden and help turn your chaos into calm.