A child’s bed should be ready for the many ages and phases to come, as well as cute, comfortable and excellent for reading in
Where to buy the most supportive bed bases for your child
- Invest in a good-quality bed for your child that will see them through for many years to come.
- Get your child involved in the process of buying their bed. Show them some options online and get a feel for what they like, then shortlist a few you both like and go check them out together.
- Pick a bed with a simple design that will grow with your child. White, black or wooden beds are the most versatile.
- Restrict bold colours to bedlinen for longevity. Your child may love a pink bed when they are younger but their taste will most likely evolve.
- Go for the best-quality mattress you can afford for your child. The investment will benefit your sleep as well as theirs!
- Bunk beds are a great space-saving option if two children need to share a room.
Compiled by: Vanessa Nouwens.