Sit back and relax in style this summer in these on-trend outdoor chairs. From budget-friendly to designer details, here’s how to choose the right one for your outdoor space
11 best outdoor chairs to make summer living stylish
With the lazy summer months fast approaching, now is the time to get your garden, deck or patio ready for lots of sitting back and chilling out. Check out our must-know buying tips and scroll through our pick of the most stylish chairs below.
- When selecting outdoor chairs, tables and sofas, consider the scale of the furniture in relation to your other outdoor furnishings, just as you would inside.
- If space is tight, go for non-solid objects made from open materials such as wire, slatted timber or rattan. They’ll create a more spacious, less cluttered feeling.
- If you go for a chair that has padded seats or cushions, think about where you might store them during winter.
- Remember that stackable chairs are a lot easier to keep tidy, both in your garden or storage.
- To keep your chairs and outdoor furniture protected in cold or wet weather, invest in some covers that are easy to throw over the top. Protecting your furniture will make it last a lot longer.
Words by: Vanessa Nouwens.