We’re big fans of pinky hues here at Homes to Love HQ. Here are 30 ideas for using it at your place
How to decorate with pink
- Try pink accents if a whole pink scheme seems like too much. Opt for pink cushions, accessories or a rug.
- A pink sofa is an unexpected, but very welcome, design items in an otherwise non-girly space.
- Think about a non-permanent pink accent such as pink flowers in a vase
- Paint the whole room pink! Pink paint is trending, just look at the Pantone colour of the year for 2016, which was Rose Quartz, a warm rosy tone.
- Choose a statement item in pink, such as a fridge or a splashback.
- Sleep surrounded in blush tones. Shades of pink in the bedroom are perfectly acceptable.