To celebrate the new Palmolive Oil Infusions range, infused with essential oils and botanical extracts, we’ve found the latest botanical-inspired homeware
Top tips for nailing botanical style
- Use the real thing – house plants add an instant dose of freshness to an interior, plus there are so many beautiful pot holders, hangers and plant stands available to complete the look.
- If you’re not to be trusted with a living plant, there are plenty of artificial versions available, which are hard to believe aren’t real.
- Flowers, plants and foliage are huge in the print world right now. Make the most of a huge offering of stylish botanical prints by hanging one at home.
- Bring some fresh botanicals to the bathroom with Palmolive Oil Infusions. The apothecary-style bottle looks right at home in the modern bathroom. Each of the three fragrances offers its own moment of luxury: Jasmine with Avocado Oil smooths and moisturises, Citrus with Jojoba Oil stimulates and rejuvenates, while Rose with Macadamia Oil uplifts and repairs – simply let your senses choose among the three beautiful fragrances.
- A cushion is the easiest way to instantly update a space, and can be easily swapped out. Try a palm or flower-printed cushion for a bang-on-trend look.
- Choose a botanical motif to feature somewhere fun, such as on a shower curtain, splashback or as the fabric for a window seat.
- Fill the air with the refreshing scent of a botanical-style candle – try citrus, vetiver, a herb or anything grassy to strike the right note.