Florist Eden Hessel arranges some of the most beautiful pink flowers teamed with green foliage in a short, round vase
How to create an arrangement in a round vase
You will need:
- Foliage: magnolia grandiflora
- Foliage: eucalyptus
- Flowers: nerines
- Flowers: hydrangeas
- Flowers: Colombian roses – Pink Floyd
- Flowers: dahlias
- Flowers: cymbidium orchids
- Trim all foliage and flowers, cutting stems on an angle
- Fill vase with water
- Begin placing stems in the vase, starting with magnolia.
- Place the eucalyptus in the vase, weaving it through the magnolia.
- Add the orchids to the centre, then the hydrangeas
- Now add the Colombian roses, the dahlias and the nerines
Eden’s top tips for this floral arrangement
- Start with the bigger flowers first and dainty flowers last
- A little bit of grouping is good!
- Create different levels and heights by trimming the stems to different lengths
- A rose placed low in the centre anchors the arrangement
- Eucalyptus softens the edges of the arrangement
- The magnolia acts as a base to stop the flowers from clumping together