Superstar florist Eden Hessell, aka The Botanist, demonstrates how to arrange flowers en masse in a tall vase. She makes it look easy!
How to get the look
You will need:
- 4 x stems hydrangea greenery
- 2 x king protea
- 5 x hydrangea
- 6 x birch stems
- 4 x Japanese anemone
- 4 x Monstera leaf
- A tall vase with a lip
- Trim all stems to fit the height of the vase; there should be a quarter to a third of the stem above the lip of the vase. It’s also a nice look to have the flowers sitting at the lip of the vase.
- Start with hydrangea greenery, then add protea. Now add hydrangea blooms, placing them together.
- Add Japanese anemone for height, then place birch on either side for drama.
- Add the monstera leaf to one side of the arrangement, this hides the stems of the previous flowers and frames the arrangement.
TOP TIP: Fill the vase all the way to the top with water. Flowers drink from their whole stem
Here are some more Homes to Love floral videos you might like
How to arrange flowers in a short vase
How to arrange flowers in a medium vase