Recreate this floral table arrangement with these step-by-step instructions
1. You will need:
Scissors, knife, oasis, cardboard tubes wrapped in paper, red decorations, tin cans
2. Cover cardboard tubes and/or tin cans with festive Christmas paper.
3. Cut rounds of oasis to fit inside the cardboard tubes, covering the bottom with plastic to stop water escaping.
4. Arrange meuhlenbeckia in a random fashion across the middle of the table.
5. Place plastic-wrapped, water-soaked oasis rounds inside cardboard tubes and tins and place them randomly throughout the meuhlenbekia.
6. Place stems of Viburnum snow ball tree into the oasis.
7. Keep trimming and placing Viburnum into oasis evenly throughout cones.
8. Add alstromeria, Viburnum berries, Sweet William and red and hot pink roses.
9. Add a few red Christmas decorations for sparkle and interest.
10. And voila!
Created by: Manukau Institute of Technology Floristry students
Flowers and foliage provided by: Flowers Work Wonders
Photography by: Bridget Webber