Cacti and succulents are the perfect indoor plant – they look amazing and require hardly any upkeep. Take a look at some of our faves…
- Cactus are super easy to maintain, requiring little to no watering. They do need lots of sunshine though, so set them in a sunny spot!
- These quirky little guys add interest and depth to an interior. Place them on a mantel, a shelf or on a coffee table.
- They improve the quality of air in your home.
- Cacti are really easy to propagate, just snap off part of an existing cactus and let it dry for a few days then plant it into new soil – the dry end will root into a new plant.
- They have even more impact when clustered in groups of three.