From refreshing and beachy to moody and Moroccan, master bedroom and ensuite week on The Block NZ was full of stylish inspo. Here’s how to shop the looks
How to shop the looks from The Block NZ master bedroom and ensuites
It was a double room reveal this week on The Block NZ, which meant a $12,000 double room reveal prize for the contestants and double the style inspo for us.
With no two rooms alike, there’s plenty of ideas to get you started on your own bedroom and bathroom transformation. Here, we’ve rounded up some quick tips on how to turn your bedroom into a stylish sanctuary and below we’ve created the ultimate shoppable mood boards to help you steal their style.
How to make your bedroom feel like a retreat
- Opt for brushed cotton flannel, linen or sheets with a high thread count for a truly luxurious feel.
- Create a little reading nook with a comfy chair and side table.
- Limit your accessories so your space doesn’t feel cluttered.
- Dress your bed with cushions in a mix of sizes and textures.
- If you don’t have carpet, lay a knotted rug or plush sheepskin bedside your bed.
- Drape a chunky knit throw in a soft, neutral colour over the foot of your bed.
- Add a delicious scent through a diffuser or with a special scent candle.
Scroll to find out where you can shop the looks from the master bedrooms and ensuites.