Update – our Auckland Style Safari in May has sold out. Please stay tuned for details about our Kitchen Day – a full-immersion kitchen design experience – and our upcoming Christchurch Style Safari, which will be later this year.
We’re delighted to announce the date for our next Auckland Style Safari, an all-day event full of information on the latest interior design developments. It’ll take place on Friday May 15.
Tickets are $75 The Style Safari is guided by HOME editor Jeremy Hansen and includes presentations on the latest interior trends at five of Auckland’s top design stores.
Guests on our Style Safari will enjoy the following presentations:
- Valeria Carbonaro-Laws will have just returned from the Milan Furniture Fair. She’ll give a presentation on the latest furniture and interior trends from the fair, hosting our guests in Studio Italia’s beautiful new showroom in Grafton.
- Greg McLeod will present Artisan Flooring’s latest roundup of flooring trends, including new releases and the company’s wide range of gorgeous artisanal rugs sourced from around the world.
- Michelle Backhouse from Backhouse Interiors will present her latest discoveries from the Milan Furniture Fair, as well as Backhouse’s fruitful new collaborations with leading New Zealand designers.
- Sam Haughton of IMO will present the New Zealand design firm’s ingenious new releases, as well as the latest developments in their innovative prefabricated kitchen range.
- Mike Thorburn from ECC will showcase the latest interior and lighting trends from Milan, presenting the latest releases from ECC’s stable of world-class design houses.
All this, and a delicious lunch is included in the ticket price, as well as transport between each venue. We hope you can join us. It’s an ideal one-day design download for architects, interior designers or anyone planning a new home or renovation. Please contact Ashleigh Webb, 09 308 2850 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.